Thursday, March 12, 2009

Here's the Line Up!

So here it is. My Mush for a Cure team....

In lead will be Cleo and Hercules. Next will be Indi and Maggie, then Johnny, and in wheel Ranger and Bud.
There were a couple of changes. I decided that Kila would be the dog I leave at the yard. But then Michelob is in heat, so bringing her to the race could invite some problems. I'm still leaving Kila here, and now Michelob too. I'll be bringing Maggie instead. Maggie is a yearling puppy that Rob has been running in his team. She sometimes has a hard time starting, so he was going to leave her at the dog yard. My team is mostly older, veteran dogs, compared to Rob's team that is mostly yearling puppies. Mark suggested running Maggie in my team. The more experienced dogs might be able to teach her a thing or two, and being at the Mush for a Cure will give her a little "race" setting exposure.
Rob's team will be Zena and Jango in lead, then Moon. Next is the brothers, Wally and Brown, and in wheel Bree and Caribou. There are a few sets of brothers and sisters in the dog yard, but Rob and I only refer to Wally and Brown as "the brothers". They are just plain goofy.
Here are a few of the stars of the show:) At the very top is Johnny, next is Bud, then Wally and Brown. (a.k.a. the brothers)












No comments: