Friday, January 16, 2009

OOOOPPS!!!

I have to start off today by saying Sorry to Mary! I read her blogs last night to catch up, and realized that I had spilled the beans on Mark pulling out of the Beargrease. I'm glad she gave you all the details. And again, I'm sorry Mary. I sometimes forget that more people than just Rob and my family reads this. I hope you didn't get too many "What the heck?!?" phone calls. See ya tonight!

I'm not sure what we'll be doing today. Yesterday was for sure the coldest day. After the dogs drank their chicken soup, I hustle to love on them all and get back inside. I'm sure the dogs understand. Today doesn't look much warmer. It's about 12 below right now. The sun is shinning though, and maybe that will help warm things up. Let's hope. Mark mentioned maybe running the dogs today. On freezing cold days like this, all the dogs need booties. That means they need our naked finger to put the booties on. BBBRRRRR. It would be a really nice change of scenery to be out on the trail today. We'll see.

We are all still looking forward to the promised warm up by this weekend. Chel, Mark and Mary's friend that will be running the Beargrease 150, will be coming to visit on Sunday with her son Forest. If all goes well, they will all be out running some of the dogs. Maybe there will be six left for me??

I'll try and take some pictures today, even if we don't go out running. Just something to post. Maybe a few of Rob, Hannah, and my ever growing case of cabin fever. Hmmmm. Until later all....

1 comment:

peddler said...

I can tell you what cold is... Working for Munson trucking and trying to start your rig in -60 weather with a torch on the oil pan. I left it there to go in and warm up. Heard the blast and, oh yeah, the kid from Phoenix had just blown the oil pan off his truck. they heard the noise all the way over at Ryden's truck stop at Pigeon River. At least I didn't have to be out in the cold for the rest of the day. I love you kid, hang in there.
Love Dad