Thursday, October 30, 2008

ONE DAY!

Sorry I was M.I.A. this week. I've been fighting a wicked cold since Sunday. What perfect timing to get sick. All week we've been moving, packing, some working, and I've been feeling super crappy. I'm on the upward slope now. Felling much better. And thank goodness, considering we will be on the road in ONE DAY!! I can't believe it came so quick. I'm so excited, but I have to admit, getting a little nervous too. I just hope we do as good a job , if not better, than Mark and Mary expect. Dog sledding is serious business for them, and for us too now that we're signed up. Rob and I do make a pretty dynamic working duo:) As long as he does what I say. HA HA HA! I'm so glad he doesn't read the blog.
We just got the very last of our gear in the mail today. It was like Christmas! We have tried everything on once or five times. Tried different layer techniques. We are ready! We'll head up on Saturday morning. Hopefully by Saturday night we'll all be settled in. Tubbs, Keenan, Rob, and I. It might take me a couple of days to get my computer and Internet situated. So be patient with me. I'll post as many pictures as I can too. Can't wait to tell you all more! Wish me luck!!!

No comments: