Sunday, December 7, 2008

Long over due pictures!

This is Spock, one of the puppies, and a friend of Tubbs'. He's had a sore back leg, so we brought him in the house for a bit one night this past week. He's never been inside, so it was a whole new experience for him.



Here is one of Rob getting ready to go with the B team, me with one of my favorite dogs Indi (named after the motorcycle brand). She is a crazy little dog, but hard working, and so sweet. And the last one here is me with Tubbs, just as it started snowing last week. Check my new hat. I love a cute hat.











This is the after, and process of, our arctic entry.












Here are a few pictures that I promised. Some are from a while back, others are pretty recent. It's been lightly snowing all day, and now it's picking up a bit. It was a day off of running, so we got caught up on some chicken soup prep. As a group, Mark doing the spinning, Mary and I doing the holding, and Rob doing the generator monitoring, got the meat saw started up today. We cut up what seems like 1,000 pounds of chicken and fat for the dogs. It was a lot of meat, but team work paid off for this task. After the chicken soup prep, the puppies and old Willie were let loose and craziness ensued. Tubbs ran like crazy with the puppies and his favorite dog Willie. Rob and I did a little bit of cabin cleaning, drank a cup of coffee and relaxed. All of the sudden, it was time for night dog chores and chicken soup. Sunday night is also ROAST night! Rob's favorite. So after chores, it was time to fill our bellies. Now we are back at the house, ready to watch another movie. What a rough life right?




1 comment:

Nate said...

I am so proud of you! I love you!